Achieving Meeting Excellence Program
This highly interactive program can be a game changer for your organization! Based on our research conducted with our participants, people are spending, on average, 60% of their time in meetings and yet only 30-40% of those meetings are effective. Most say the meetings they attend are a serious "waste of time". Add to that the increase of virtual meetings and those percentages are worse.
A virtual or in-person workshop mastering the elements of highly effective meetings.
Many unproductive meetings lack preparation, focus and useful outcomes. In just one experiential session, your entire organization can shift the way it communicates to the business world.
Who on your staff should attend Achieving Meeting Excellence?
Achieving Meeting Excellence will dramatically improve the efficiency and productivity of your entire organization and offers practical solutions to the following frustrations:
- A meeting agenda is loose, with no clear roles or responsibilities defined.
- Participants wonder. “Why am I wasting my time here? I have real work to do.”
- Attendees are sneaking a look at their messages rather than staying focused.
- Attendees leave the meeting with no clear action items or responsibilities.
- There has to be a “meeting after the meeting” to clarify what happened.
How will your team and organization benefit from this program?
This course will give meeting leaders the invaluable skills and the confidence to plan and lead highly productive meetings. By the end of the course, they will be able to:
- Determine when a meeting is the best option to achieve a goal.
- Determine who really needs to attend and what role they will play.
- Prepare an agenda that will accomplish the meeting goal.
- Achieve the highest level of participant interaction and collaboration.
- Develop a reputation for highly effective meetings.
- Employ all these techniques and strategies in meetings.
When meeting participants collaborate, innovate problem solve and make sound decisions, your organization flourishes. By employing these proven strategies in every meeting, you will cut your meeting time dramatically and increase the likelihood of getting the right people making better decisions in a shorter time.